THE BLACK MEN'S MOVEMENT AND THE 10,000 BLACK MEN'S MARCH
(9-16-2017 in SE Washington DC Streets) IS CURRENTLY SEEKING:
1. Black Fathers 14. Pan-Africanists and Black Nationalist
2. Husbands 15. Lawyers and Doctors
3. Boys 16. All Men of Higher Learning
4. Mentors 17. Fraternity Men
5. Coaches 18. Health Advocates and Practitioners
6. Businessmen 19. Counselors and Therapists
7. Artists and Athletes 20. Street Organizations
8. All Faiths 21. Elected Officials
9. Employers and Employees 22. Anti-Violence Activists
10. Job Seekers 23. Housing and Anti-Gentrification Workers
11. Teachers and Administrators 24. Youth Workers and Human Service Workers
12. Students of All Levels 25. Defense and Security Men
13. All Working-Class Men 26. Strong Black Men and More
Email email@example.com if you desire to help
Guidance and information on disease prevention, health improvement, mental health awareness, and physical fitness. Featuring topics and content that directly address the quality of life and well-being of Black men.
Black Lawyers for Justice
Self-Improvement, Education and Elevation!
This section covers contemporary news, common trends, and relevant commentary general news concerning Black men. Listen to audio, watch videos and read web links.
Specified content and forecasts on the economic health of Black men. Analyses, tips and advice on career development, enterprising, entrepreneurship, home ownership, investing, saving and other wealth-building ventures.
An educational compendium of Black historical events and achievements. Covering a wide range of topics, including ancient civilizations, enslavement, invasions, rebellions, reconstruction, and revitalization.